Pages

Followers

Friday, 1 August 2014

August Challenge & Guest Designer Call for October.

Welcome to our August challenge, this month see a new teamie on board...Melissa....she is just branching out in to altered art,mixed media and it's great that she is on the team, some of you will remember her from Rhedd & Rosies Challenge Blog.
I'd also like to welcome back Becca, who has had a leave of absence due to a bereavement, lovely to have her back on board the team again.
As always I'll start with our Winner from July's challenge, all the entries are just stunning and you really don't make it easy for us to choose a winner. lol...
It was Moira's turn to choose the winner and she selected Sylwia Gryczuk's fabulous canvas...


Congratulations Sylwia...please email Sandie here sandie.w@live.co.uk  with your detail and she will get your prize sent out to you. remember to take our Winner's Badge to display on your blog.

Would you like to be our Guest Designer for October?
This is only open for people who enter our August Challenge
We are offering you  the chance to be a guest designer for October, if you are interested then just leave us a comment and we will contact you at the end of this challenge.

September Guest Design Spot.......goes to Arnoldo Romero.....please email Sandie at sandie.w@live.co.uk and she will give you the information you need.

So now on to our August Challenge...we have the wonderful FERNLI DESIGNS sponsoring our August challenge and they are offering a fabulous prize, usually with a few extras added on the day, now who wouldn't want to win this little lot..

                                                    Fernli Designs

Our Teamies have been busy,creating such wonderful pieces as always...so take a look and see if it inspires you to enter our challenge...as always it is Anything Goes,but must be Altered Art Only

                                                         Becca



                                                        Moira




                                                 Sammy Jean




                                                      Melissa



                                                           Sandie



                      You may enter up to 3 times only



16 comments:

Linda Simpson said...

Congratulations to the winner and loving the DT inspiration fabulous.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Moira Gray said...

Lovely work girls xx

Pawsitively Creative said...

Awesome job everyone and congrats to the winner!

scrAPpamondo said...

Sammy's boxes are so much gorgous!!

Sylwia Gryczuk said...

Thank you Moira for choosing my project!!!:)xx

Arnoldo L. Romero, MLA said...

I'm honored, humbled and very excited to be the guest designer for September. This is such a talented DT. Thank you!

nylizbet said...

Gorgeous art work from the Design Team and those who have entered. As my project is made from a recycled/altered gift box I hope it meets the requirements for this challenge.

Lisa Winnard said...

Gorgeous creations.
I would love the opportunity to do a GDT spot.
Lisa.

Rupa S said...

I have linked this month too! Would love be a guest designer in your blog. Thanks for the opportunity.

Pawsitively Creative said...

Entered this months challenge! Can't wait to see what everyone creates!

delphine said...

I have linked my creation for august challenge, I would like to be your guest designer for october!

Julie Short said...

My creation is in and I would like to put my inky hand up for Guest Designer for October!

Rupa S said...

I have linked up my second project this month and of course would love to guest design here too!

Christi Conley said...

I would be honored to be a Guest Designer anytime at Rhedd's - love your challenges and the creations the DT comes up with are fabulous!

Julie Short said...

I'm back and loving the variety of makes!Both hands up now for a guest designer spot.

Marina Johan said...

I would love to sign up to be a Guest Designer for the month of October :) Please e-mail and I could link you to my projects! :)